Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Kasidy from Minnesot

Hey!
So as the year winds down, we’re going to start taking suggestions for who should be in the running for Bombshell of the Year handbags outlet! Today’s Bombshell, Kasidy from Minnesota, submitted her pictures just in time:

She says, “My style is very mood driven and incorporates many vintage and thrifted pieces.”


“.. It can range from classic to funky – just depends on how I feel.”

” I think at times fashion can encourage a culture of excess and depends on what the masses say is “in”. I love the thought that style is organic – it’s an extension of who you are.”

” I also use the love style to unite people through my personal style blog www.thefreshfactorgc.com which also provides volunteer opportunities. I believe it’s important to look your best, but the freshest thing you can do is help someone else. “

Lovely looks, Kasidy. My favorite might have to be your flower dress and platform pumps.
What do you think of today’s Bombshell?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!