Sunday, May 13, 2012

Coveteur'd

Susie-103-300x450>> I would have thought people were bored with looking at my messy flat, my cramped Stolmen wardrobe system and that bloody balcony.  Then again, I didn't realise that the clever team at The Coveteur comprising of photographer Jake Rosenberg and styling duo Stephanie Mark and Erin Kleinberg would take my pre-existing crap and make it look vibrant cheap coach handbags, fun and awesome with the help of some nifty prop styling.  

Watching them raid my wardrobe and re-arrange my things in super sonic speed (my flat was literally their last stop before they flew back to Canada) and then putting everything back into their place was a bit of a marvel.  I'd be sitting there plodding away on emails and Stephanie and Erin, with the help of Fashionista's Anastasia Nairne, who was shadowing the team, would be in my room pulling things together and setting up little stories so that my accessories look like they're characters in an animation storyboard.  Oh, and little plastic Thierry Henry made it into the mix. That's a double thumbs up to them for getting him in there as well as doing all of this in such a short space of time, without having seeing my mess of a wardrobe beforehand.  The rest of the shoot is up live on The Coveteur now along with captions and credits.  

Susie_Lau-008-full

Susie_Lau-009-full

Susie_Lau-016-full

Susie_Lau-005-full

Susie_Lau-014-full

Susie_Lau-023-full

No comments:

Post a Comment