Monday, September 10, 2012

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, May 16

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll,Coach Outlet Store, May 16

Advertisement



  • You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
    Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past three years, which I guess makes this somewhere around Vol. 169. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
  1. Mood:
  2. I’ll be perkier once the tea kicks in, but for now I’m super chill and mellow.

  3. What’s been the hardest thing about getting into makeup?
  4. Being brave about color. I’d gotten so used to wearing the same Clinique eye, lip and cheek colors that it took me years to break out of my comfort zone. Now I think I’m more adventurous. I figure,Cheap NFL Jerseys, what’s the worst that could happen? If a look doesn’t really work out,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-, so what?

  5. What’s your favorite limited edition makeup collection (if you have one)?
  6. It’s a three-way tie between MAC Smoke Signals (2007), Barbie Loves MAC (2007) and Chanel Les Naturles De Chanel (2009). I love Smoke Signals for its moodiness, Barbie for its playfulness and Chanel Les Naturales for its everyday usefulness (the way it handled neutrals was a thing of beauty).

  7. How did you land your current job?
  8. I wish I could say there was a method to the madness that brought me to blogging, but I got here by accident. I still do some freelance writing for magazines, but the blog became my main endeavor about two years ago. It helped to have a supportive partner who encouraged me to leave my corporate day job and chase my dreams (and whose day job I could rely on to help pay the bills) and a bit of luck to have started doing this at the right time in my life.

  9. Three things you’d like to accomplish in the next three months?
  10. I’d like to take a little vacation around my birthday next month. I’d also like to furnish the empty rooms in the condo so that when people walk in they no longer say, “Did you guys just move in?” Oh, and I’d also like to learn how to speak some Italian.

  11. Where were you 10 years ago?
  12. That would have been 2001. Let’s see… I was a 26-year-old single gal living la vida loca in San Francisco. I worked in a downtown high-rise as a legal assistant,Pixi Turned Target Into a Magic Kingdom With the New Disney Pixi PixiGlow Collection, and you know what they say. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times��

  13. Tell me about your hair.
  14. It’s naturally thick and kinda frizzy,Cheap Jerseys, straight on the inner layers, wavy on the outside. After countless long and short haircuts, I’d say I’m a long-hair girl now, through and through. Right now it’s layered with side-swept bangs and caramel ombre highlights,Coach Outlet Online Store, but I’m thinking about growing out my bangs (too lazy to get them trimmed, yargh!).

  15. Describe yourself in three words.
  16. Evolving. Happy. Grateful.

  17. What jewelry are you wearing?
  18. Just my wedding and engagement rings. I’ll probably add earrings in a few minutes.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. To keep my desk neat and tidy, to play with Tabs for 20 extra minutes every day this week (he’s been really needy lately) and to finish re-reading For Whom the Bell Tolls. I just love that book…

Anyone else going through major weekend withdrawals? I always miss El Hub when he goes to work on Monday morning after having him to myself for two whole days.

Has your week gotten off to a good start? I’m glad you stopped by. :) Monday’s are so much easier with the help of a friend. If you have a minute, come say hi in the Monday Poll. I always like to hear from you before your day gets crazy.

  • To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.



1. Mood:
2. What’s been the hardest thing about getting into makeup?
3. What’s your favorite limited edition makeup collection (if you have one)?
4. How did you land your current job?
5. Three things you’d like to accomplish in the next three months?
6. Where were you 10 years ago?
7. Tell me about your hair.
8. Describe yourself in three words.
9. What jewelry are you wearing?
10. Weekly goals:

All together now, scream “Nothing can stop us now,Coach Outlet Coupon!!” :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment