Monday, September 10, 2012

Cast Your Vote for Best Makeup Collection of the Y

Cast Your Vote for Best Makeup Collection of the Year,The Solar-Powered, Super-Duper, Sun-Protecting Tomato

Advertisement



Your vote for best makeup collection of the year

Another year,Coach Outlet Stores, another gaggle of gorgeous (and some not so gorgeous) makeup collections. There sure were some doozies this year. Innovative products,Cheap Jerseys, imaginative color palettes and provocative imagery propelled several ahead of the pack.

Some, like the MAC Fabulous Felines collection,Coach Outlet Factory, really resonated with me and my cat lady soul (didn’t the three color stories for Felines make such perfectly good sense?). It also introduced me to the awesome MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liners. Tabs and I still purr when we think about the Fab Felines release…

I also went coco for the chocolate browns and playful pinks in the Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Holiday 2010 collection,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but I think I still preferred Fab Felines overall.

Which collection stood out to you as the best of the year? Cast your vote in the comments. :)

Make sure I don’t miss your vote by including it at the top of your comment like so: VOTE: Makeup Collection. That’ll make it easier for me to tally the entries and share the results. After you’ve made your nomination,coach on sale, let me know why you picked that one collection over everything else.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment