Thursday, August 23, 2012

MAC Liquidlast Liner Mini-Rant

MAC Liquidlast Liner Mini-Rant Louis Vuitton Sale

Advertisement



Feast your eyes upon the bane of my eyelining existence this past month, the dreaded tube of MAC Liquidlast Liner ($16.50) in Inkspill.
mac-makeup-cosmetics-liquidlast-liner-inkspill

mac-makeup-cosmetics-liquidlast-liner-inkspill-swatch

I’m usually a Fluidline/Technakohl kinda gal Coach Bags On Sale, but I’ve heard many wonderful things about MAC Liquidlast Liner and was stoked to pick up a tube. Plus, I couldn’t say no to the pearly deep green color.

Little did I know the world of hurt this tube would unleash.

The 266, the 209 – I’ve tried applying Inkspill with several different brushes but for some reason couldn’t draw a straight line to save my life. Every time I put it on I end up looking like a crazy, cracked-out circus clown Coach wallets! I briefly thought about posting pictures of one of my many bad Liquidlast experiments, but I am so not ready to go there.

After every ill-fated attempt I had to take off all my eye makeup and start over again because this stuff requires a strong oil-based makeup remover; otherwise Coach Outlet, this liner stays put through your next few lifetimes.

But I’m not ready to give up the fight. There’s gotta be a way to make this work Coach Factory Store Online!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment