Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer Stunner

>> I'm waiting for more pictures to write this up fully,Replica Half X Sunglasses, but just to warn you people that come next summer, a big expanse of flesh will be coming at you from yours truly.  I will try and fit in some bums n' tums toning,France Soccer Jersey, not eat like a teenager (surviving on McDs and Haribos at the mo...) and be fit and ready for this stunner of a GREY JERSEY (now how did you NOT think this would be getting a sole post...) dress that has this gravity defying constructed and controlled draped worked into it via some clever internal metal structuring.  It's from Anthony Vaccarello's S/S 11 collection which was presented yesterday and you can get the official blah here but of course on the blog, I'll tell it as it comes flooding from the heart (shit, I think that awful Another Level song from the Notting Hill soundtrack just crept in there...).  I'm having heart palpitations about the mere prospect of trying it on - what will my unpredictable cleavage DO in it,coach shoulder bags, will I in fact have a squishy thigh situation, what will all that oozing silk grey jersey feel like in structured form?  Sometimes it's good to have such trivial giddy hopes and fears about a dress...

DSC_0774

No comments:

Post a Comment